Saturday, May 20, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Malfunction Junction
  1. When have you had a wardrobe malfunction?
    Of late, most of my wardrobe issues have involved spilling food down my front. Maybe I should stop eating in the car?
  2. When did you last have a problem with your alarm clock?
    The only problem I have with my alarm clock, i.e. phone, is when I forget to set it.
  3. What was your most recent computer problem, and what was the fix?
    The usual: reboot and voilĂ !
  4. What’s something about cars you know specifically because you had to have one repaired?
    Brake shoes make a horrible sound when they are worn out. I'm not going to explain how I know this, except that it was Dad's car and I had to drive on that set of squeaky shoes to pick up Mom from the airport because Dad was busy having a heart attack.
  5. Have you had any brain malfunctions this week?
    Oh of course. Every day. I forgot graham crackers at the store earlier, for instance.

2 sweet-talkers :

JLS Hall said...

#4 - Oh, goodness - I hope Dad was OK!
#1 - Yes, that's one of my main wardrobe malfunctions, too.

Happy Saturday!
~ Joy @ joysweb

Cat. said...

Joy--yeah, I did sort of leave that hanging. Dad made it another 13 years and two heart surgeries after that. Miracles of modern medicine and all.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.