- What’s something sneaky you’ve recently done?
I don't do much sneaky stuff anymore. Maybe eating junk food?
- Who or what do you feel the need to tiptoe around?
I've gotten far more careful about everything I say at work to my coworkers. It's sad. But necessary.
- What’s the dirty secret about the field in which you work?
Most people who go into library work seem to be slightly deranged.
- What was the subject or your last whispered conversation?
It was, undoubtedly, something snarky during yesterday's meeting at work.
- What’s recently snuck up on you?
End-of-budget-year is April 30. I'm so not ready to deal with "next year."