Saturday, April 15, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Nor Any Drop to Drink
  1. What’s a memory you have of a nearby stream?
    There's a little creek near us that feeds a man-made lake. In going to see Sparky, the roads cross it at least 3 times. It's a little twisty to say the least. It's also weirdly tiny.
  2. What’s a good film scene or song lyric involving a river?
    So many religious songs about the Jordan. I'm going with "Take Me to the River." Apparently there's a movie with that title, which I've only just discovered.
  3. What fond memory do you have of a lake?
    I didn't really grow up around lakes. In fact, I was quickly informed when a college friend visited me in Colorado that the Soda Lakes outside Denver are simply ponds. So yeah.
  4. What’s the most fascinating sea creature?
    I think octopus are amazing.
  5. What’s something that caused you to cry tears of laughter?
    This isn't a great weekend to ask me that. I do, however, tend to laugh hard at kids being silly and owning it.

1 sweet-talkers :

onebadscrivener said...

My first answer was octopus as well! John Steinbeck's Cannery Row forever endeared me to them.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.