Count All the Bees in the Hive
- Which of the Winnie-the-Pooh characters do you most relate to?
- Which of the Winnie-the-Pooh characters has qualities you’d find most attractive in a romantic partner?
- In what way have you “wandered much further” today than you should?
- Of Winnie-the-Pooh stories you can remember (from the books, Disney cartoons, or other sources), which is your favorite?
- Which quote* from the Winnie-the-Pooh stories would be good for the epigraph in the book about your life?
- Thanks for participating, and have a Cottleston Pie weekend!
I tend to vacillate a little among Eeyore, Rabbit, and Owl. I also have some Kanga in me.
Piglet. Of course.
I haven't gotten a damned thing done today except a quick grocery-shopping trip. I really should start some laundry or something. I'm way off-schedule. OTOH, we had a good time at mini-golf--all three of us--at the library today.
I hate the Disney-fied versions. I literally grew up reading Pooh--I still have the copies of the books my sister Jean gave me when I turned 6--and the stories and poems are delightful and nothing like the Disney crap. My favorite off-the-top-of-my-head is probably the Heffalump story.
One from the Wiki page that my sister wrote a little note next to in my book (because of "Nanny"--family story):And Nanny let my beetle outYes, Nanny let my beetle outShe went and let my beetle out-And beetle ran away.