Questions to Make Your Hands Clammy
Ha. I was pleased with this week’s theme. I wrote the questions and then checked my archive, and apparently it’s such a good idea that I thought of it two years ago. I was pleased that I didn’t repeat myself. If five questions aren’t enough for you this week, and if you never answered those, feel free to tack those questions onto these and make it a Friday 10!
- Who's been a ray of sunshine lately?
Honestly? Me. I mean, I feel like fresh hell most days, but this has been a weird week at work, and for the most part I sort of feel like I was the only person not losing my shit on an hourly basis.
- When do you next expect to be stuffed to the gills?
Oh hell who knows. I eat too much too often. It's got to stop.
- Among people you know, who can really tell a whale of a tale?
My brother Del is a great storyteller.
- What’s something you’ve been herring good things about?
heh, I love a good pun...
Not so much from D.C. Hoping tomorrow's marches go well across the country.
- Which of the S.S. Minnow's passengers or crew do you think you'd get along best with?
Mary Ann, of course. Or the Professor.