Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Blogthings

You Are Motormouth Maybelle
When it comes to everything in life, you are the real deal. You never rarely fake anything, and people love you for it.

You're the type of person who tells it like it is. In fact, you're one of the few who is brave enough to say what everyone else is thinking!

You are a trailblazer, especially when it comes to social issues. You are the type to do what's right... no matter what the consequences are.

You love to support your community and those around you. You are a pillar of support to many.
I'm not watching this, but my result cracks me up. I mean I agree with a lot of it, but the "Motormouth" part is pretty funny.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.