- What was the last thing you put in the freezer not to freeze, but just to chill?
Probably a bottle of pop that had been sitting out. I think I even remembered to remove it prior to solid freezing.
- What’s a non-food item you’re storing in a zippered, plastic bag?
All my cookie cutters are in bags in the drawer so they don't skitter everywhere whenever the drawer is open. I'm sure I have a zillion other answers, but that's the first thing that popped into my head.
- What’s the most unusual item you’ve used as a bookmark?
I use my hairbrush on a regular basis, which seems rather weird to people. Since I read while blowdrying my hair and generally prepping for the day.
- What’s something unusual for which you’ve used a kitchen utensil?
I used to use spoons to dig in the dirt outside when I was a kid; Mom appreciated that... I know people who use wooden spoons to spank their kids. I can't think of anything that I take from the kitchen to another room these days, though. Toothpicks, I've seen them used as a miniature shims... seriously, I've got nothing.
- How many different kinds of balls do you have in your house?
This made me giggle. I've got one boy guinea pig and some tennis balls inside. There's probably a couple of footballs in the garage, and perhaps a baseball. And bocce equipment. Probably golf balls too, but since Beast isn't playing anymore (fear of worsening his back) and I don't play at all. So, I think that's it.