Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Wish List Meme, part one

1.) What are 3 things on your wish list and why?
Well, in the Big Wish Scheme, I pretty much have to go with Trump not being elected, world peace, and a winter that isn't horrible. In the Amazon wishlist scheme of things the top three things on my list currently are a pot scraper, a book of color photo spreads of libraries, and a Gogol Bordello CD.
2.) Do you miss your childhood?
Sometimes. Then again, I was completely powerless, not to mention clueless, so I don't really miss it, not truly. Nice to be ignorant sometimes though....
3.) What do you do on your spare time on the weekends?
This, mostly. I don't have a lot of free time on weekends these days.
4.) What do you appreciate most in your life?
My family and friends. I know: how trite. But I do appreciate them putting up with me, and without them everything else would be haRdddd.
5.) Would you rather be rich or healthy?
Healthy.
6.) If you could go back in time would you and why?
Not permanently. I'd like to go back and visit, and be invisible while doing so.
7.) Favorite game as a child?
Either jumprope or jacks.
8.) What is your dream career?
I'm in it!! OK, maybe archivist or something where there are no members of the public allowed. Generally, though, I do love my job.
9.) What do you do in your free time?
Didn't we cover this? I read. I do this. I Facebook.
10.) Favorite clothing stores?
Wherever they have nice stuff that fits me and doesn't cost a mint. I'm really not that fussy.
11.) What TV shows can't you live without?
There really aren't any that I can't live without. I enjoy all the NCISes and Whose Line Is It? and a few others, but I could easily live without TV.
12.) 3 things you need in your life are:
Air, water, God.
13.) What can't you sleep without?
If I knew this...man, I have been sleeping for absolute SHIT lately. I think I just need to take something at this point--I'm tired ALL the time!
14.) Who do you have a celebrity crush on?
Mark Harmon? Barack Obama? Michelle Obama??
15.) What is your favorite Season and why?
Autumn. It's less humid, the trees are putting on a good show, and the holidays all involve FOOD!
16.) What is your favorite Wild Animal?
Wolf.
17.) Name 3 of your favorite childhood shows:
Bewitched, Gilligan's Island, I Dream of Jeannie.
18.) If you could live as a character in a movie who would it be?
Nope. Character in a book, now I could list dozens of those. Movies are too short.
19.) Favorite vegetables?
Corn, peas, beans (almost all kinds!), spinach... It's easier to list what I don't like at all: tomatoes, and cukes.
20.) Favorite fruit?
Apples, bananas, peaches, berries, kiwis.... Again, it's probably easier to list those I don't like: {{crickets}}
21.) If you had a dragon what would you name it?
I wouldn't. I'd just ask it what it preferred to be called.
22.) What do you put on hotdogs?
If this is available: ketchup, mustard, onions, celery salt. Otherwise, I can go with whatever's available off that list, or nothing at all.
23.) Do you play online games?
Not so much.
24.) What's your favorite way to get inspired?
Sleep. Seriously, I need to physically recharge and feel awake or there is not a lot of inspiration happening for me.
25.) Do you have a middle name?
Yes.
...
That's not it, but I do have one.

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I just woke up from a delicious nap.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

I took note that the first song on that album is, "I Would Never Want to Be Young Again". hmmm? :o) Me either.
I have to take things to sleep. Otherwise the blabber in the mind just never EVER shuts the Freak OFF! So take something....you need your sleep.

Cat. said...

Zippi--I never noticed that!! lol I'm headed to bed now, benadryl- and melatonin-loaded

Kwiz--no nap. I'm gonna S L E E P tonight by gawd!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.