The Force Which Through the Green Fuse Drives the Flower
- When did you last have to force your way into something?
I honestly can't think of a thing! I had some trouble opening a jar of spaghetti sauce the other day, but in terms of Big Stuff, I'm most trying to force myself to stay OUT of things.
- What’s something you’ve recently used physical force on?
That jar mentioned above. Various cleaning projects. Humping books around the library. I don't really do a ton of "forcing" things; it seems counter-productive.
- What was the last food you had to force down your throat?
Me? Having to force myself to eat? Ha ha ha. Probably the last thing was a couple of months ago doing the prep for a colonoscopy. Not because it was horrible-tasting, but really, drinking 2 gallons of water in about 5 hours isn't fun.
- When did you last have to force a smile or a laugh?
I do this every day, all the time. It's more like a nervous tic now.
- What are the best and worst things about the Star Wars movies?
Best is the different ways it gets people to talk about some pretty major issues, coming at them from lots of different angles that appeal to lots of different kinds of people. Worst is, hands-down, the wooden scripts. And I'm not a fan of the overall lack of non-cis non-white, non-human, characters. For a big galaxy, most everyon looks and behaves suspiciously like WASPland.
* I left the house yesterday at 7:30 a.m. and returned home at about 9:40 p.m. I took a look at these questions at that point and the TITLE of this week's post confused me so much that I went to bed. 😲