Neither Here nor There
- What’s something you have a love-hate relationship with?
Sweets. I love 'em. My pancreas, not so much.
- What’s an issue you’ve teeter-tottered on?
To be honest, I've waffled on Hillary over the years. She's not my favorite, but she's also not int he bottom 50% of options.
- What was the topic of your most memorable back-and-forth with someone?
"Most memorable"? All I can think of right now is politics, because I feel like I'm drowning in them again. I'm just so bloody tired of arguing.
- In personal and professional relationships, which end of the give-and-take do you seem to do more of?
Overall, I hope, I think, I'm pretty balanced. Today, it's been all give with one person though.
- Which of your recent days was the most up-and-down?
That would totes be the past 24 hours: like 1 p.m. to 1 p.m. or so. Life ... changed. Certainly for the person mentioned in #4. I hope.