In honor of this week’s Emmy nominations.
- What TV series have you watched every episode of?
Every one of the original CSI series, and (I think) CSI:NY. Pretty much all of the Monty Python's Flying Circus episodes by now, I think. Pretty much all of NCIS (original) and its spinoffs. There are some older ones, I'm sure, but I'm drawing a blank.
- What are your favorite instrumental and vocal TV theme songs?
I still like the Friends song, possibly because I stopped watching the show itself early on. The theme from Hill Street Blues never does NOT get my adrenaline going. And, of course, the all-time best "Suicide Is Painless" (M*A*S*H).
- What’s a TV series you stuck with even when it got bad?
CSI got really weird towards the end but we stuck with it. It pretty much died with Warwick, but was kept alive in a failed attempt to stay edgy.
- What supporting TV character would you like to have seen featured in his or her own spinoff? If you’re feeling creative, what would be the premise of that series?
I would have followed George Eads (CSI) anywhere. And it would be fascinating to know what Eliot's been up too since he quit the force (L&O:SVU). I don't have any great ideas for either.
- What is the single funniest moment on TV you have ever seen?
Almost any episode of Whose Line Is It? can get me to the point of crying with laughter.