Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The King of the Beasts Meme

1. Would you post a picture of you for us?
Probably not. I'm pretty incognito here. Oh, all right. If you insist.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Hell no! Just the mere thought of dealing with 18-year-old...ugh.
3. Do you prefer to work with women or men? Why?
I have spent my career working mostly with women. I often think a superfluity of men might be a nice change.
4. Do you have any opposite sex friends?
Yes I do. I even have an intersex friend. [I'm not a fan of this question]
5. Can you commit to one person?
I've been married for 29 years and 355 days. Any guesses?
6. If you’re married or in a relationship have you ever been tempted to cheat?
Not seriously. Nope.
7. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2018?
Probably not. Maybe? Who knows, really?
8. If the person you are interested in says they like someone else, what would try to sway them?
I'd be pissed. Forget "sway"--I'd be busy throwing his ass to the curb.
9. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Better than I used to be, but I also care less than I did when I was younger. Mostly I'm in hiding at work every day all day, and let it all out everywhere else.
11. When was the last time you cried?
This past week, I think? I don't remember. It happens so often it's a bit hard to track.
12. Have you ever fell for someone you didn’t expect to?
Oh, the grammar! Ack. And yes. Bigtime. Quote from me in high school: "I'd never date a football player!!" Hah.
13. What is something you have to do tomorrow?
Get up and go to work. Call Angela to make an appointment to talk about wills. That's two things.
14. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
I'm not getting a great deal accomplished. And I feel a little guilty about bailing on a social commitment that starts in half an hour.
15. Have you ever wanted more from one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
....plock
16. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
Of course.
...so basically the person who wrote this basically WAS 18, which makes that first question a lot less icky....
17. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Beast of course.
18. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yup.
19. When was the last time that you were jealous in a romance situation?
Eons.
20. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
It would have been nice if 1994 hadn't rolled out the way it did. But it did, and I survived somehow.
21. Did you have a good day yesterday? What did you do?
Beast and I spent Friday night in the town where Sparky lives, which is also where we went to college. Yesterday we helped him move The Big Stuff--furniture, bed, TV--out of his old apartment and into his new place. The apartment he's leaving is adorable and cool, but his roommate has been a nightmare. I hadn't visited while he lived there, and OMG the kitchen! OMG OMG OMG. I'm not a clean-freak at all, but eew the smell alone was unreal. His new one smells strongly of smoke, and looks like 1977 never really went away. But he's his own boss now--so maybe the kitchen won't stink when I see him next.
22. If a person you had wished you could have a relationship with for a long time and you suddenly found yourself together alone, what would you be doing right now?
Correcting the wording of this question because it will take that long to figure out....
23. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
I can be a bit obsessive, yes.
24. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
It was Beast, so.
25. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Is it a good or bad thing?
It's better. Mostly. Not always, not permanently, but overall better.

1 sweet-talkers :

CountryDew said...

I am glad it is better. And some of these questions make me wonder - it seems most of us who play these games are over 30, at least. Who writes up these questions aimed at babies, and why?

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.