- What was the last stage play you saw?
I believe it was probably something at Sparky's high school. Which is just plain sad. We need to support local theater better. Maybe season tickets this fall?
- Which film genres do you like most, and which least?
I can't watch horror or intense psychological stuff. I love comedies and musicals.
- Why do some people seem always to have some kind of drama in their lives, while others apparently have very little?
Because that's what they create for themselves. I know that sounds victim-blaming, but it's just that often people expect what they've always had around them; it's normal.
- One element of classic tragedy is the hero’s tragic flaw. What’s yours?
- What are some lines of a play’s or film’s dialogue you can recite from memory?
I mostly know movie quotes that are sung. So:
Oh, why can't the English learn to set a good example to people whose English is painful to your ears?The Scotch and the Irish leave you close to tears.There even are places where English completely disappears.Well, in America, they haven't used it for years!Why can't the English teach their children how to speak?Norwegians learn Norwegian; the Greeks are taught their Greek.In France every Frenchman knows his language from "A" to "Zed"The French never care what they do, actually, as long as they pronounce it properly.