Pounding the Pavement
- What was the occasion for your last going door-to-door?
I can't even remember doing this in the past 10 years. Seriously, this is so not my thing; its probably been the last time Sparky did trick-or-treating with accompaniment, and he's 23 now....
- When did you last trip and fall?
Ten days ago, Beast lost his balance and in the process of trying to keep him upright, we both tipped over in slo-mo and hit the floor. There was a blood (Beast), things falling on top of us (Beast's laptop), and a truly fabulous bruise on my left lower leg.
- When wandering about, where are you most likely to stop and take a photo of something?
Depends on where I'm wandering. In cities, it would probably be some sort of architectural doodad, or if I was with someone else, them. Out in nature it would also be people, or close-ups of stuff, or views. Whatever.
- How safe do you feel walking around your neighborhood at night by yourself?
Perfectly safe. The only danger is from raccoons or random kids.
- How do you feel about FitBit and other smart health gadgets?
They are beyond annoying.