Friday, February 5, 2016

A little late with the Groundhog stuff

...but I pretty much HAD to do this one:
You Should Run Into a Friend
You may not be a total people person, but even you need a few good friends in your life. Who else would you celebrate Groundhog's Day with?

You sometimes feel like hiding when you run into someone you know, but it usually works out well to say hello.
I went to work. There were rodent-based things going on in the a.m., in the fog, but as usual I didn't attend. However, I found out they serve Irish coffee with the pancake breakfast, so I might have to go next year, just for the Irish and the pancakes--no coffee. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.