- What’s something you make that takes a really long time to cook?
- Of books you’ve completed, which took you the most time to get from beginning to end?
It took a very very long time to get as far as I got in Sarum (Rutherfurd), and I've got a couple of books started that are in danger of never being finished....
- What’s a movie that seemed much longer than it was?
A fair percentage, to be honest. I get bored at movies quite often.
- Who was your partner for your first slow dance?
Uhm...wow. I don't know actually. Somewhere in the dim recesses of my junior high school gym, that knowledge has disappeared.
- What decision are you dragging your feet toward making?
What I'm doing with the rest of my life.