Looking for Treble
- What’s something you recently fiddled with?
My new laptop. I'm still trying to figure out how to set it up to work the way I want it.
- When did you last drum up support for a cause?
Uhm? I can't think of anything. Not my wheelhouse, for sure. I guess maybe telling a coworker about the Al-Anon hotline earlier this week.
- What’s something today you can trumpet the arrival of?
NEW BABIES!! My niece had her twins on the 30th. They are, of course, gorgeous! I'll get a picture posted on the site some time this weekend.
- What’s the most memorable event you had to orchestrate?
Probably my wedding, though I don't remember much about it. Or maybe Beast's grad school graduation (surprise) party.
- In what way have you got all your bases covered this week?
Oh, I do not ever want to claim that. I do have a haircut scheduled, a CPAP checkup appointment, and house cleaners coming, all in the next 5 days. Plus I work tomorrow. Whee.