Are you afraid of clowns?
Of course not. My son is, and I think it's kind of ridiculous, though I do at least try to take it seriously (sorta) now.Do you watch American Horror Story?
Nope.Have you ever slept in past noon?
It's noon somewhere. And yes, I have, though extremely rarely.How many relationships have you been in this year?
I know quite a few people and have relationships with most of them. The only dood I'm sleeping with, though, is my husband.Favorite memory from your childhood?
I had a pretty excellent childhood. Can't think of the "best" memory, just a lot of good ones that make me feel safe and loved and cared for.What's your favorite cereal?
Kind of flips between Froot Loops and Cinnamon Toast Crunch, though I only eat cereal as a snack, not a meal.Twitter or Facebook?
I have accounts both places. I check in on Twitter about ever third month. Facebook I pretty much live on.Do you like to paint your nails?
I take care of my own pedicures all summer, but in the winter my nails stay bare. No fingernail polish--I bite my nails.Do you have long or short hair? Or is it medium length?
Short- to medium-length.Do you like kids?
I like happy, non-sassy kids. So, like babies and 8-year-olds. OK, I actually don't mind any age kid, but I'm not a fan of groups of kids.What's the coolest place you've ever been to?
The coldest was Siberia in January--actually, China was way colder, but less pretty. The coolest? Oh, a lot of places I've been have been cool in different ways.Do you consider yourself social or shy?
I need a fairly long lead time to feel comfortable being social.Which do you hate more, the dentist, or the doctor's office?
I like my dentist a lot, as well as my primary doctor's office. But generally, dealing with doctor's offices just bloodywell SUCKS. The gyrations we've gone through in the past month...though much of that has been caused by @&$(@* insurance companies.What's the weather like where you live?
It's finally gotten wintry. We even had a little snow last night, most of which is gone already today.Are you an only child?
Not exactly. There's a 10-year gap between me and my next-older sibling, so in a lot of ways I was kind of flying solo.What's the closest object to you that is green?
The label on my hand-lotion has some green on it.When is it too early to put the Christmas tree up?
Oh, I don't care when you put it up, but when its needles are all on the floor, you need to get it out of the house!Is your hair dyed?
Nope. I haven't dyed my hair in about 3 years.What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
The one that sticks in my head is Snow Dogs.What's your dream car?
I'd love a Jeep Cherokee, but only if I had somewhere to drive it.Have you ever punched anyone?
My brother, my husband, but in the guys-screwing-around kind of punch, not a left-hook. I totally fight like a girl.What song annoys you the most?
I still can't listen to anything Geddy Lee is singing. Mariah Carey is pretty close behind.What did you do today?
Errands, shopping, gift-wrapping, standing in stupid lines at stores, driving back and forth to the same place twice, napping....Are you happy with your life right now?
In general, yes. There are certainly things I would like changed, but one thing at a time....What time do you usually go to bed?
Sometime between 9 and midnight.Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I do.Are there any conspiracy theories you believe in?
I don't search them out, no.Have you ever shot a gun?
Only cap guns when I was a kid. Oh, and nail guns....What's your favorite thing about winter?
Once winter officially arrives, the days start getting longer! YAY!How many pets do you have?
We're down to one guinea pig now.When is your birthday?
Mid-November.Is your hair naturally straight, wavy, or curly?
Wavy.Who is the most famous person you've met?
Jeffrey Tobolowsky.What's something you wish you knew how to do?
The person before me said "fly a plane." Me too!Do you have any weird phobias?
All my fears are perfectly rational.What's a celebrity that everyone likes but you don't?
Again, I'll go with the answer the person before me used: Will Ferrell.What's the most fun thing you've done this week?
This sounds nuts, but going to the laundromat yesterday was pretty fun.What mood are you in right now?
OK. Not thrilled about working tomorrow.What's the best concert you've been to?
I haven't been to a concert in a few years. Unless you mean a concert at church, in which case last Sunday.Do you like dressing up?
Not anymore.What is your favorite thing in your room?
My BED!!Who knows you the best?
Beast.Do you believe in aliens?
Space people? Not as such.Are you in any fandoms?
Not anymore.Do you like fast food?
Yummmmm.Last thing you said out loud?
"That got really weird at the end." (referring to Whose Line Is It?")Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Damn. I'll be 62. ...moving on...Who/what do you turn to when you need help?
God. Friends. Mostly I've been trying to just breathe.What's your biggest wish?
Peace.Biggest lie you've ever told?
So many lies.....How realistic do you think you are?
Very much so.Favorite pizza topping?
Canadian bacon. Or if it's a white pizza, chicken, bacon, and spinach.What food do you eat the most?
Sugar.Who is your favorite singer/songwriter?
I'm having a full on brain-fart. I can't think of anyone super-excellent.How confident are you?
I fake it pretty well.If you had to stay any age forever, what age would it be?
How about 28? But then I'd never meet Sparky....What's the last thing that made you cry?
We both were sobbing a bit at the end of one of this week's NCIS episodes.What was your first word?
I don't know. Mom had given up on baby books by the time I turned up.What's your funniest inside joke?
Moo quack ... banana!Something that annoys you?
Whininess.Do you ever watch YouTube videos?
Maybe 4-5 a week. At most.Green or purple grapes?
Green.Have you ever cried over a text?
Yes.What's the background of your phone of?
The top of a table in a restaurant in which I ate a couple of years ago. [yes, that's it off to the right and yes, that's a table-top]What is the worst feeling in the world?
Nausea.What is your zodiac sign?
ScorpioDo you miss anyone/anything?
This time of year, there are a bunch of family members I wish I could see.What are 3 things you couldn't live without?
Aside from the actual, y'know, necessities like air, water, food, clothes....books, my glasses, and my meds.Have you ever been to an aquarium?
Yes. Emphatically NOT my thing. My workplace has a giant fishtank in it, actually.Do you like candles?
When was the last time you moved to a new house?
October 2004.What is the most interesting thing in the room you are in?
Me, of course! Actually, it's probably the table Beast made from part of a card catalog set.On a weekend, how long do you typically lay in bed before getting up?
Not that long.How long was your longest relationship?
Beast and I have been married since 1986.What is your star sign?
Still Scorpio.Now what is the star sign of your significant other/crush?
Beast is also a Scorpio, but edging closer to Sagittarius.Which cities/states have you lived in? You can just name states if you want.
I've lived in 6 cities in 3 states.Tell me about how your parents met. How old were they?
They went on a blind date arranged by friends who were engaged. Lucille ended up the secretary at my high school for many many years. Anyway, I'm not sure exactly how old they were; maybe 18 and 20 or thereabouts. They got married at 19 and 21.Are you in college? If not, where do you want to go to college and why?
Been there, done that, and have even sent my offspring off to college, from which he has FINALLY completed coursework for his chem degree.What makes your bedroom special to you/what is your favorite part about it?
I love that when the wind blows, it feels like I'm on a ship.When washing your hands, do you wet your hands or put soap on first?
Wet hands, then soap.If you had to pick one chore to do today, what would it be?
"One chore..." ha ha ha I'm a grown up; there is no "one chore per day" rule.When was the hardest you ever cried? What was the circumstance?
The only time I was actually on the verge of hysteria that I'm pretty clear on is last February when the house flooded in the middle of the night and Beast was bleeding and unresponsive in the bathroom where he'd broken the shower handle falling on it.Where do you usually buy your clothes?
Wherever. I'm not fussy.Are your fingernails currently short or long?
They are never long. My right hand has very short nails right now. My left hand nails are a little longer.If you had to be a school teacher, which subject would you teach?
Probably history.When it comes to relationships, are you the jealous type?
Not particularly.What do you usually order at Jamba Juice?
I've been inside one precisely once and I don't even think I had anything. It all looked gross.How long have you had your cell phone?
We upgraded in August. Or maybe July.Which gift cards do you have in your wallet?
No gift cards. I did just buy one for Sparky for Kohl's for Christmas for clothes for interviews.Which celebrity do you think is the prettiest nowadays?
I still think Sandra Bullock's got it going on.***
BOLD THE TRUE STORIES
- You own more than four red shirts.
- Your [first] name is longer than five letters.
- The room you're in has a calendar.
- You love the band All Time Low.
- You hate fish.
- You loved playing with big balls when you were younger.[Get your mind out of the gutter!]
- You believe that the number thirteen is cursed.
- You wish you could see a real pirate.
- You like dark jeans better than light jeans.
- You hate hunting.
- You don’t like to wear coats.
- You’re older than 21.
- The brand of computer you’re on is Toshiba.
- Your [last] name has more than two syllables in it.
- Your shirt is more than one color.
- You hated gym class.
- You don’t like talking about your family.
- Your dad is almost or is bald. [before he died, he still had hair]
You can’t wait to get married.n/a--already am
- Your first date was to the movies.
- You’re Facebook friends with your crush.
- You came home and took a nap.
- Someone in your family has had a stroke.
- You would love to have a pet tiger if you could.
- You’ve never danced in the rain, but you want to.
- You’ve never been in a hot air balloon.
- You’re afraid of mice.
- You’ve bought tickets to a concert and it was canceled.
- You like wearing your hair half up.
- You’re usually online for more than four hours a day.
- You like meatloaf.
- You have brown eyes.
- Your phone doesn’t have any scratches on it.
- You play the game Draw Something.
- You like tulips.
- You’re more negative than positive.
- You’ve made your own t-shirt before. [assuming tie-dye counts]
- Your shirt has words on it.
- You think glitter is the greatest thing invented.
- You don’t like to fart in public.
- You don’t have a dog.
- You’ve never been drunk before.
- Your brother has blue eyes.
- Baseball is a sport that you like.
BOLD WHAT YOU LIKE
- The Hills
- Jersey Shore
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- Honey Wheat bread
- Sweet Potatoes
- Vanilla cupcakes
- New Found Glory
- Foo Fighters
- Brand New
- A Day To Remember
- Say Anything
- Taking Back Sunday
- Lady GaGa [sic]
- Mark Hoppus
- Brad Pitt
- Zachary Quinto
- Rupert Grint
- Zach Braff
- Crank by Ellen Hopkins
- Glass by Ellen Hopkins
- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
- Lullaby by Chuck Palahnuik
- Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen
- Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky [sic]
- “Everlong” by Foo Fighters
- “Hey Soul Sister” by Train
- “Cute Without the E” by Taking Back Sunday
- “Mr. Brightside” by The Killers
- “Saltwater Room” by Owl City
- “Here’s Your Letter” by Blink-182
- My boyfriend
- Cute things
- Fresh out of the dryer clothes
- Liquid eyeliner
- Christmas lights
- Lime green
BOLD THE TRUE STORIES
- You don’t eat dairy. [I eat a LOT of dairy!]
- You work best at night time.
- You take a selfie almost every day.
- You laugh at the end of your sentences.
- You wink at people.
- You hate being tickled.
- You want to travel the world in a boat.
- You want to travel the world in a hippie wagon.
- Your hair is fluffy sometimes.
- Your hair is sleek.
- Your hair is an artificial colour.
- You get takeout at least once per week.
- You dislike the general public.
- You have been caught sleepwalking.
- You sleep with a plushie.
- You have eaten an entire block of cheese in one sitting.
- You have eaten a red hot chili pepper.
- You draw hearts on top of your i’s.
- You have watched an episode of My Little Pony.
- You have a crush on someone who knows you.
- You keep plants in your room. [in my house]
- You collect music CDs.
- You take vitamin supplements.
- You read mostly non-fiction.
- You go on Tumblr every day without fail.
- You have published a YouTube video.
- You have a fandom blog.
- You have eaten Pocky.
- You can play the cello.
- You can play the harp.
- You prefer vampires to zombies.
- You prefer zombies to vampires.
- You have been described as naive.
- You have been described as suspicious.
- You have had a stalker.
- You like going to school.
- You have a pear-shaped body.
- You have an apple-shaped body.
- You have sensitive teeth.
- You like your job.
- You have a slow internet connection.
- Your phone is not a touch phone.
- You are the dominant one in the relationship. [sometimes]
- You like watercolour painting. [not to actually do, but to look at]
- You like playing the drums.
- You are scared of loud noises.
- You eat food in your bed.
- You are shy but not quiet.
- You are quiet but not shy.
- You plan a lot of parties.
- You have an alter ego.
- You are good with money.
- You are afraid of intimacy.
- You normally have dinner after 8pm.
- You normally wear high heels.
- You have been grounded more than once.
- You have never seen Shrek.
- You have won a trophy. [not per se]
- Your favourite ice cream flavour is mint.
- Your favourite ice cream flavour is vanilla.
- Your favourite ice cream flavour is strawberry.
- You are good at sports.
- You have a skin care routine.
- You are a D-cup or larger.
- You have long legs and arms.
- You add ketchup to everything.
- You have an anime figurine.
- You have danced and not cared who saw it.
- You want to go into outer space.
- You want to rule the world.
- You constantly hurt somewhere. [not constantly, but my back hurts a lot today]
- You are scared of mice.
- You are scared of horses.
- You are scared of butterflies.
- You have one or more moles on your face.
- You are good with children.
- You have learning difficulties. [not in academics]
- You drink at least 7 pints of water per day.
- You want to be a singer in a band.
- You have bought a frame for a special picture.
- Your favourite Disney Princess isn’t Belle, Ariel or Rapunzel. [because I don't like any of them....]
- You prefer to watch than participate.
- You have dark skin.
- You have dated 5 or more people.
- You have been told you are a cool person.
- You have been told you are a scary person.
- You are doing this survey because you are bored.
TYPE THESE WORDS INTO YOUR MUSIC LIBRARY AND NAME THE FIRST SONG THAT APPEARS [I'm using my Starred list on Spotify and choosing the top hit in the list sorted by album title to make it somewhat random]
Sad - "Too Sad to Cry" (Imelda May)
Happy - "Happy" (Pharrell Williams)
Love - "Make You Feel My Love" (Adele)
Hate - "I Hate Myself for Loving You" (Joan Jett & the Blackhearts)
Light - "Ultra Violet (Light My Way)" (U2)
Dark - None
Good - "Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy" (Queen)
Bad - "Bad Karma" (Ida Maria)
Smile - "Smile" (Uncle Kracker)
Cry - "Cry for You" (September)
Girl - "Little Girl Blue" (Nina Simone)
Boy - "Oh Boy" (Youssou N'Dour)