- When were you last up on the house top?
Actually, I don't think I've ever been on the roof of any of our houses. That's weird. I was on the roof of our patio in my childhood home a couple of times--it tended to collect Frisbies, etc.
- What’s a cookie you dislike?
I'm not at all a fan of peanut-butter cookies.
- How many people named Carol (or Carole) do you know?
We go to church with someone who goes by MaryCarol. Otherwise the name is in my phone--with a slightly different spelling--but it's not a person.
- How much snow have you got on the roof?
Nada. The only white here is lights and fake snow.
- Whose lap did you last sit on, and who last sat on yours?
I have no idea. I might have sat on Beast's lap at some point this year, though not recently. I had my great-nephews on my lap at different times at Thanksgiving.