Would You Rather Meme
- Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?
Alone. Even if the other person didn't talk incessantly, I'd probably rather be alone.
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
Too cold. I can always put more clothes on. (and the circle is complete: I remember being gobsmacked when my sister Ellen said this to me in 1975 on a hot and humid day in Wisconsin, and I swore I'd never feel that way...oh well)
- Would you rather have a cook or a maid?
Cook. But a cook who cleans up the kitchen!
- Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling?
I'm happy being the youngest, thanks. But once again, we're ignoring the middle kids.
- Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery?
- Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest?
Dinner. I can always wear earplugs and at least with this option, I'll be sitting down and eating theoretically decent food.
- Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner?
Honestly, neither sounds attractive. Lots of very hard work for both, but I suppose I'd have fewer outright enemies as an Olympian.
- Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job?
Desk job. No contest!
- Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain?
- Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side?
Terminator, though probably at least in part because I've never seen a Rambo film.
- Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends?
Private, please. Beast proposed to me in a restaurant, but without giant fanfare.
- Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food?
I really hate sewing. But I really really hate weeding, and I do not want to have to start butchering my meat. So....sewing it is, I guess.
- Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?
Bad news first.
- Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else?
I would love to work for myself, but I'd probably never get anything done, so it might not work out so well.
- Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?
Nosy. I hate noise, but curtains and years of practice in shutting down nosy questions goes a lot way. Also, often nosy neighbors are also good to have around, as I've found out in dire circumstances.
- Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show?
I'll MC either. I'm not doing any televised competing, however.
- Would you rather be too busy or be bored?
I'm not a fan of sitting around doing nothing at all. So, keep me too busy. [I was with Beast while he got an(other) MRI this week and stupidly brought my ereader to keep me occupied. No electronics near the room-sized magnet. So I sat there for 45 minutes with, literally, nothing to do while seated in a chair that doesn't allow napping. I was crawling out of my skin by the end.]
- Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium?
At home. I hate crowds.
- Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star?
Athlete. Now I have to pick which one that would be. There is more than one option.
- Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer?
Summer, but not humid summer.