- What’s something you’re particularly bashful about?
I don't like to be credited for things I do as a matter of course. I actually have a lot of trouble with being thanked in a organized way, in public.
- What’s something that recently caused you personal shame?
I keep losing my shit all over the place at work lately. Both physically losing things from/at work and letting my mouth run with my gut instead of my brain. It's embarrassing.
- Who or what keeps you humble?
I trip and run into things a lot. Also, kids.
- In what way did someone recently violate your privacy?
Getting FOIA'd by some idiots who (short version) were breaking fair use rules and didn't like when I reported them to Facebook. These morons found me on LinkedIn, wrote up an Enquirer-level hatchet job on their personal blog (which they call a public watchdog site) about me, and forwarded the link to my boss and several members of city government. Embarrassing and literally infuriating.
- What’s something you don’t trust yourself with?
Sugar cookies. They aren't safe around me--I can't not eat them!