Saturday, November 28, 2015

Friday 5, belated

(Link in meme-roll)
Holding
  1. When did you recently experience a pleasantly delayed gratification?
    Birthday presents are a bit of that, aren't they? I got the starter set for Cards Against Humanity, which Sparky and I worked through last night. ;-)
  2. What’s something you’d like to just fast-forward through in the next few weeks?
    Beast's pain, and probably his recovery. I'd like a memory-block too, since he's a total shithead when he's in pain in the evenings. Yes, I know it's the pain talking but the words are coming out of Beast's mouth.
  3. What’s something in the next few weeks you’ll wish you could slow down so you can savor the experience?
    My days off this coming month. They go by TOO FAST.
  4. What’s something that takes you a lot longer than it used to?
    Recovering from being on my feet all day on Thanksgiving!
  5. What’s something you saved for later, but when later came, you decided you didn’t really want it?
    A lot of the stuff on my Amazon wishlist rotates off fairly regularly. Also random coupons and store discounts that lay around forever and eventually get thrown out.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I need some adult friends to play Cards Against Humanity with.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.