Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Really Random Meme

Do you believe that Walt Disney is really frozen?
I do not, because it's an urban legend.
Do you believe its easy to forgive and forget?
It is definitely not easy to forgive. I don't even try to forget.
When you feel like running away from it all who do you call?
Amy. We're going bowling in Canada.
Is there anyone who knows your entire life story?
Nope. Beast probably knows the most of everyone besides me.
Have you had to have stitches at all in the last year?
Yup, I had surgery in February. Seven stitches in my neck.
Which is coming next: Christmas or your birthday?
Birthday.
Have you ever been a clown for Halloween?
Yes. I believe that's the last costume my mom ever made for me.
What time did you go to bed last night?
I was in bed by 11:15. Asleep by midnight. Awake again at 1. And 4. And 7.
When did you get up this morning?
I gotout of bedat about 7:25 when Beast was finished in the shower and headed downstairs.
When was the last time it rained?
Overnight, I think. It was damp out this morning.
Are your finger nails painted at the moment?
My fingernails are never painted but my toenails are bright orange right now.
Do you ever go hunting/fishing?
Yuck. No, thanks.
Did you have an imaginary friend as a child?
Yes I did. I wonder how B.B. has fared in the intervening 45ish years....
Which parent do you look most like?
My dad's gene pool is deep and strong. We all look[ed] like him, except perhaps my brother. Even my son looks like him! And several other grandchildren are clearly "his" as well.
Do you have any friends who are famous?
Nope. Thank you to all of you, my friends, for staying under the radar. ;-)
Do you use eBay to buy or sell?
I use eBay for photos, when I use it for anything at all, which is rarely.
Is music a daily part of your life?
Yes. I listen to music pretty much every day. I haven't tracked it but I'm fairly certain that my shittiest days tend to be music-free. I'm not sure which one leads to the other, but I suspect the two facts are interconnected.
Is your self esteem high or low?
I'd call it healthy. Not too high, not too low. Probably a little lower than optimal right now. It's been a really rough week.

2 sweet-talkers :

CountryDew said...

I hope your week gets better. Surgery sucks.

Kwizgiver said...

Interesting musings about music. Or lack thereof.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.