Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge

(Link in meme-roll)

1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What's your favorite something pink?
I'm not a fan of pink. I guess I don't mind Pepto-Bismol when I need it, though.
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
I liked most everything about gym class as a really little kid, but as I got older the "girls don't like sports" mindset took over. I liked dodgeball ok and volleyball, but climbing the rope? Nuh-uh.
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
My mom loved roses. By the time she and Dad moved out of the house I grew up in, she must have had 40-50 bushes. When I went off to college, my dad built a new planter and she became a tester for Jackson & Perkins. She always had hybrids with scent. Those are hard to find anymore, especially at big box stores.
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
Reading. So much easier.
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.' Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
My WASPy background says laziness is always bad, but I'm about the laziest person around so...
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast...which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
Do I have to go to Florida? Boo. OK, Gulf Coast it is.
7. What question do you hate to answer?
"What do you want for dinner?"
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm sitting here listening to my son rant and rave about work today. He's frustrated. I can relate. I was ranting about 10 hours ago in a similar fashion, to Beast.

2 sweet-talkers :

Marla said...

I love your straight- to the point answers! I get too wordy at times! I have always disliked "what's for dinner?" But now my question to hubby is "where shall we go for dinner?" ( :

Wendy said...

I also hate the what's for dinner question but lately hubby does more cooking than me so I'm not usually on the receiving end!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.