Friday, June 19, 2015

Marmite and MARC

(From Amy)

Are you a good dresser?
I am far from fashionable. But I generally keep myself decently covered.
Are you religious?
Yes? I think. I don't know, lately I'm struggling with identifying as a Christian, but I do believe in God, and I do believe that Jesus acts as intercessor since we humans do nothing as well as fucking things up so we need saving.
What's the tallest building you've ever been up?
I've been to the top of the two tall buildings near the Big Lakes in the middle of the country. And I've ridden the London Eye.
Do you have any scars?
I'm 51. If I had somehow gotten to this age without any scars, it would have to be a miracle.
Do you like Marmite?
Because I know what it is made of, no. My British rellies have assured me that I'd hate it. Good enough 'recommendation' for me. At least one of them does enjoy it, however.
Are you scared of spiders?
Not where I currently live; they are mostly innocuous little fellows. Plus, Charlotte. But if I lived about 800 miles south, I'd probably have a few that I wouldn't want hanging around.
Can you down a pint (of anything) in one?
Sure. Water or something like that; in fact, I'm virtually certain I did that this morning.
Do you ever make your own greetings cards?
Nope. I mean, I have but not for decades.
Do you have a Swiss army knife?
I don't own one personally, no. Beast used to carry one everywhere, but that ended in early fall 2001. It's on his dresser. He travels too much.
What three things do you think of most each day?
How extremely irritated I am at work and when I'm going to ever catch up; why can't I sleep at night (on endless repeat between 12 and 5 a.m., whenever I wake up); MARC.
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
"Contents Under Pressure"
Have you ever got sweet revenge on anyone?
I prefer to watch while nature takes its course.
Have you ever needed stitches?
Yeah a few times. No good stories: surgery and childbirth.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.