Saturday, May 30, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Hectic
  1. How do you keep your cool when forces beyond your control mess up stuff that’s usually within your control?
    I think I'm getting better at this, but I don't like when this happens. I mostly get really tense and irritable, but as I said, I'm doing a little better at going with the flow.
  2. When working with others, what’s one thing about someone else’s working style that might drive you bananas?
    Every Saturday that I work, I work with polar opposites in the other two librarians: one is S L O W and methodical, and unwilling to put herself in a position that isn't explicitly her job, while the other is jackrabbit fast, starts explaining in the middle of the answer rather than the beginning, and breaks rules/doesn't follow policy more than she doesn't. They BOTH make me nuts.
  3. In what kind of situations do you find it not so challenging to remain at peace even when most others are being driven mad?
    When those two mentioned in #2, I've come around to staying the hell out of it, because invariably they are both usually wrong/right in some degree and while I like one of them more than the other, I don't want to get involved in their drama unless it directly affects me.
  4. When you come home at the end of a long work week, which of your basic needs are you most likely to attend to first?
    Changing clothes usually ranks right up there.
  5. What would be a good theme song to describe your week so far, and what song best summarizes your expectations for the weekend?
    This week, especially Thursday, was definitely "Crazy Train"-worthy. The weekend is "If I Had a Hammer"--we're having some rehab done on our house so the guy is here now (Saturday morning) painting. And we have a bunch of chores that need doing. The yard needs work, if the weather holds. And there's a long morning at church tomorrow too.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

It was kind of fun to choose a soundtrack song for the week!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.