Saturday, March 14, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
But Seriously…
  1. What’s something most people just don’t take seriously enough?
    Other people's feelings.
  2. What’s something most people take too seriously?
    Themselves.
  3. What kind of serious business are you up to today?
    Well, I worked till 2, which was seriously annoying for several reasons.
  4. When did you last get the giggles at a time when you were expected to be serious?
    I'm rather hopeless at laughing inappropriately. I don't care, though. I try NOT to laugh AT people, though, or rather I try to assure people that my nervous (or otherwise mistimed) giggles are not directed at them.
  5. What are some foods you think of as serious, and what are some you think of as funny?
    Brussels sprouts, onions, bread, steak, and pie are serious. Cake, carrots, apples, peanut butter, and pizza are funny.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.