Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Colorful Meme

Could you tell me, please, what color each of these things are?
~ Your hair: Dark-brown-turning-to-gray
~ Your eyes: Hazel
~ Your shirt: It's my 2011 Green Bay Division Champions shirt in gray
~ Your socks: Red-and-pink striped slipper socks which used to be red-and-white striped ... but laundry
~ Your shoes: I wore my high-heeled black pant-boots to church earlier
~ Your purse: I don't own a purse
~ Your wallet: Dark green with the Green Bay G logo embossed on it
~ Your phone: The phone itself is black, but the case is silver and blue
~ Your computer/laptop: Inside, what I can see right now, is all black except for the gray Gateway logo. The outside is deep red with a silver decorative stripe
~ Your earphones: I have quite a few. Bose noise-suppressing headphones at work, along with a pair of red Skullcandy ones. There are a couple of pairs of black cheapo sets around the living room, a gray pair upstairs...a white one somewhere
~ Your best friend’s hair: Dark-brown-turning-to-gray
~ Your best friend’s eyes: Hazel
~ Your sky today: BLUE! Pale blue and cold-looking, but BLUE!

3 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

I know that cold looking blue all too well

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Another blue sky! Qnd, imho, purses, the gorgeous and a constant temptation, are over rated. Trying to keep them light enough is a real pain, well, not as real as the pain in your shoulder if you don't.

Kwizgiver said...

No purse??? I just can't imagine.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.