Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Nosy Meme

Average hours of sleep:
Maybe 7, over time. Lately, I seem to need about 10.
Last thing I Googled:
Something about Hardcore Pawn, which we're watching.
One place that makes me happy:
The mountains.
How many blankets I sleep under:
This time of year, one blanket, one bedspread. And a sheet.
What are you wearing right now:
Caesar's Palace sweatshirt and sweats from the school Sparky is at. I need some sox--my tootsies are cold.
Last book you read:
The book I finished last was The Witch by Jean Thompson. The audiobook I last finished was In Paradise by Peter Matthiessen. Both were very, very good. I've already finished 13 books this year! That pace won't continue, I assure you!
Favorite fictional character:
So many... Maybe Kinsey Millhone?
Last movie I watched in the cinema:
Wow, I can't remember. Shocking, eh? I seriously have some kind of mental block about movies.
Dream vacation:
A Mediterranean cruise, at least a month long.
Dream wedding:
Someone else's. Or at the very least one I haven't had anything to do with planning.
Dream pet:
I would love to have a couple of dogs. Or more than a couple. Not really interested in purebreds--just some pound puppies.
Dream job:
I'm in it. If I could only be left alone to do it....
How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I would still be the same age; not knowing doesn't make something different. If you're asking what age I'd choose to be, it would be 30.
Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying? I don't know, I'm not really fan of failing either, even though I've done it often enough.
If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Inertia, fear, habit, lack of planning...take your pick or add your own options.

3 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Those people on Hardcore Pawn crack me up. I wonder how real it all is.

jennifer anderson said...

congrats on the dream job

CountryDew said...

I'm glad you have your dream job. That makes you one of the fortunate ones.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.