Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Easy A-Z Meme

A. What are your favorite smells?
Vanilla. Pine. "Clean." Though perhaps not all at once.
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
I can, but you probably don't want to be around me in the latter hours of that day.
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else?
Beast.
D. What song did you last listen to?
Hmm. I don't know. It was probably Friday at work, and I was so out-of-it that I couldn't even tell you what channel I had on in Spotify.
E. Do you wear socks to bed?
Sometimes. Only when my feet are cold. I start with socks, but I rarely have them on in the morning.
F. Can you change a car tire?
I know how, but I don't know if I could actually manage it anymore. Thank God for that AAA membership!
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
Blue.
H. Do you cook often?
I've cooked more in the past couple of weeks than normal. It's kind of nice having hot food.
I. What’s your least favorite season?
Winter. I'm bloody-well-freezing right now: cold feet, cold hands, cold nose. Yuck.
J. Can you sew?
I can. Not well, but enough to reattach buttons and make curtains.
K. What is your favorite fruit?
I really like Bing cherries. I also like plums, and fresh coconut, and.... Actually, I like most all fruit.
L. Are you health conscious?
Ha ha ha ha ha. No.
M. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?
I'm very aware of what's going on around me in most circumstances. There are, of course, times when I get wrapped up in myself, but not as often as all that.
N. Do you curse a lot?
Fuck yeah.
O. Do you remember lyrics easily?
Sometimes. If they make any sort of sense.
P. Can you roll your tongue?
Nope.
Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
Does "sweet" count as "food"?
R. What was the last book you purchased?
I just ordered Pioneer Girl from Amazon last night. I can't wait any longer.
S. Where was your last vacation?
Pasadena.
T. Last movie you watched? Did you enjoy it?
I have no memory of any recent movies, which has no bearing on whether I enjoyed it. I seem to have some kind of movie amnesia.
U. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?
Could be. She's a teacher. I like teachers. But she also lives over 1000 miles from here so we'd be rather unlikely to run into each other.
V. Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight?
I'd live in London in a heartbeat. I'd give Paris a day, and I could tolerate New York for a couple of weeks if I had to.
W. Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Open, out of sheer laziness.
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
Only finger bones, done by being stupid. What else?
Y. How do you like your eggs?
Over easy with buttered toast.
Z. What was your last argument about and who with?
I can't even remember, but it was probably Beast. I don't argue with anyone else.

2 sweet-talkers :

The Gal Herself said...

Mmmm ... coconut. Good choice!

Kwizgiver said...

I'll have to pick up Pioneer Girl--sounds like something I'd enjoy, too!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.