Saturday, January 24, 2015

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
The Big Question

You’re offered a million bucks to endorse a product and insist in the script that you swear by that product. Would it matter to you if you really didn’t like the product and therefore would never use it?
This, for me, is wholly dependent on the product. Would I take money for something that could in any way injure someone? No. Would I take money for something that was "close enough" to better than something else? Maybe. Would I take money for something flaky--like copper clothes--that had nothing backing it up? Probably not. Would I take money for something I really like but never use (makeup for instance)? Sure, why not?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.