Saturday, January 24, 2015

Part Two, Longest Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
The first part of my redo of this old meme is here. Again, you can blame credit Amy for reminding me.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...
[Time started: 7:49 pm]

God/devil:
I believe in one of them. I don't think we need the other--we're pretty good at doing ourselves in.
Love:
Yup.
The Closet Monster:
Not in the "Scary Person Inside" version. My closet is due for a complete re-do this spring.
Heaven/hell:
I hope there's a heaven. I agree with Sartre about hell. And see the first question up there.
Superstitions:
Some, but not really. It's just habit.
Half empty or half full:
Just half.
Just questions
Who named you?
Well, officially, my parents. My siblings had input, though.
Favorite quote:
The one that's up there in the sidebar. Or, if you refresh the page, maybe that one. Or not. I have 2200 saved in GoodReads.
When was the last time you showered?
Yesterday morning. I took a bath last night.
What is the last thing you said online?
“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.” ―Martin Luther King Jr.
What is right next to you?
On my right, two sofa blankets. On my left, a table of clutter.
What is your computer desk made of?
I don't have a computer desk per se at home. At work it's a cube component.
What was the last thing that you did?
I took a sip of caffeine-free Pepsi.
Where do you want to go on your honeymoon?
I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed. Multiple times. (not multiple marriages, just multiple big trips)
Where do you want your wedding?
In my scrapbook.
Where do you live?
In a house in the midwestern U.S.
How's the weather?
It's 33 degrees out right now and there may be snow on the ground by morning.
What did you do last night?
I came home (early) from work, slept from 5:30 till 7. Then I cleaned up the kitchen. Then I tried to place an order with PetCo, which ended up taking two hours + a phone call (no lie). Then I took a bath and went to bed and read till Beast got home.
What are you doing tonight?
Waiting to go to bed. Need my pillows out of the dryer.
How do YOU eat an Oreo?
I tend not to eat the chocolate ones. The vanilla ones I eat bite by bite. Sometimes I "unscrew" them.
All time favorite TV show:
Pleading the Fifth; there have been too many.
Dream vehicle:
A real off-road Jeep, and a place to drive it.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Alive.
Favorite music:
There's a wide variety of styles that I like for more than one reason.
Favorite band:
Yup, see above. I like U2. And a LOT of others.
Favorite food:
Carbs carbs carbs.
Favorite days of the week:
Tuesdays and/or Thursdays.
Favorite animal:
Canines.
Brand of clothing:
...whatever.
If you could change your name, what would it be:
I'm good, thanks. The amount of hassle that would create at this point? No thanks.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal:
Yup.
The most stupidest thing you have ever done:
I don't do "most stupidest" things.
First crush:
David Cassidy.
On the phone or in person:
I don't love talking on the phone.
If you could change something about yourself, what would it be:
I'm working on changing a goodly number of things. Primary among them is cutting back on talking to people at work. It's a one-sided battle though.
What kind of pets do you have:
Guinea pigs.
Who sent this to you:
I believe I covered that in the intro.
What do you think about this person:
Amy is wonderful. I'm not so sure about me.
Your favorite songs:
Since I have a large number of "favorite" performers, it stands to reason that I might like several songs from each of them. Yeah, I have a lot of favorite songs, which change semi-regularly.
Anything you want to say to everyone:
Happy middle-of-winter!
Do you want your friends to do this survey:
Only if you want to, ya'll.
Time Finished: 8:34 pm

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.