Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Inflation
  1. What are your thoughts on balloons?
  2. I don't really think about them much. I hate the smell of latex, especially if the balloons have been hanging around. I've never, ever--even when I was young, healthy and full of lung capacity--been able to blow up a balloon.
  3. What has anyone said recently to inflate your ego?
  4. I think it was something about paying attention to details at work.
  5. What’s something that recently let the wind out of your sails?
  6. I just feel so freakin' tired all the time. There's no wind at all in my sails lately.
  7. What inflatable items do you have in your home?
  8. There are a large number of balls in the garage that need inflation. We have a few air mattresses in the basement. I think there are some water balloons around too. And of course the tires on the vehicles: cars, mowers, snow blower, etc.
  9. Besides gasoline (because we’re all pleasantly surprised by that), what’s something whose price has been a surprise?
  10. I'm always surprised at how much lunch at Panera costs compared to the McDonald's across the street. On the other hand, it's probably keeping me alive a little longer than the McD's food would.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

This week I've been especially tired. I don't know if it's the January blahs or what...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.