Saturday, December 20, 2014

Friday 5 (late, as usual)

(Link in meme-roll)
All I Need is a Miracle
  1. When has something miraculous or seemingly miraculous happened to you or someone you know?
    There are miracles every day, really. The fact that my sister Ellen did NOT die when I was a tot remains the most definitive event of my life, even though I was too young at the time to know what was going on.
  2. When were you last part of an amazing coincidence?
    It's so odd that I share the same spelling of my first name to a person who regularly comments on one of my favorite blogs. It's an unusual spelling. I do a spit-take almost every time I see her name under her comments. She is, apparently, a librarian also.
  3. What have you recently accomplished against magnificent odds?
    I'm still alive and still married and mostly happy.
  4. In what way this week has luck been in your favor?
    I got to see the Madrigals from my son's high school sing at Bible Study this week. That was pretty awesome. And I ran into someone the same morning who will be attending my university next year. It's a small school. Sparky is a student there now.
  5. What was the last outcome you consciously decided to leave up to chance?
    I'm trying to convince myself to STFU about a bunch of work stuff that is pissing me off.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.