Monday, November 10, 2014

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Blue Meme

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Generally, yes. There are some specific points that I'm working on.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate sirens. I love baby giggles.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
I don't do much in the way of "what if" but I suppose...what if Mom had gotten Dad help faster when he had his last heart attack....
29) Do you believe in ghosts?
Not in the popular "woo-woo" sense. I think our loved ones hang around waiting for us to figure life out, but not all the time. I mean, really--it must get boring watching us screw up over and over.
30) How about aliens?
I see no reason to think we're the only planet with sentient life on it. But I also have no proof that we are not.
31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Getting pregnant when I did. OK, that was really more a God decision, but still....
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I can't think of any places that are really awful. I've had bad travel experiences in different places around the world, but that doesn't mean the place itself is bad. Having said that, most of the Soviet Union was depressing as hell.
33) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Sure. Why not? There has to be an up side to mental illness somewhere.
34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender?
I'm really liking Christian Bale lately.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
"It is not your job to complete the task of perfecting the world, but neither are you free to desist from it." [Mishnah]
36) Define "Art".
I think of art as something that can make people recognize the world outside themselves and even make connections with things they would never experience otherwise.
37) Do you believe in luck?
Kind of.
38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Mutual respect and trust.
39) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
So very many... I'll go with "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"
40) Where were you yesterday?
At church, and then at work.
41) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I haven't had that many "injuries" but the worst medical issue was probably when a fibroid tumor burst.
42) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Beast laughed at me today because I couldn't get my bagel back together "right"--as in lined up the way it came apart. It doesn't taste right if it's not lined up with itself.
43) What's up?
The sky. I'm not Chicken Little.
44) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Sure. Isn't that basically junior high school for everyone?
45) Do you believe in real magic?
Well, since I don't know what "real magic" means....yes. Or no. I believe there are things science hasn't explained. Does that mean it's magic?
46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I do. But the grudges I hold are against those who've done my FAMILY, especially Sparky, wrong.
47) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal?
Wolf.
48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you?
Make them laugh, preferably at me.
49) Where is your best friend?
One is across the room, one is an hour straight north, in another state, and another is about 4 hours directly northwest of me, in yet another state. :'(
50) What do you think is Satan's last name?
I'm not going to dignify that with a straight answer. Satan actually means "adversary" in Hebrew, and he's actually more of a legal character than a person per se. He acts as the advocate for any argument against God. Which then conflated with the concept of being anti-God, and then completely opposite God, someone who rules the anti-heaven, where God is not. Satan isn't always such a bad guy, just a theocratic defense attorney.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I thought I was the only person who had to line up, or realign my food!

Cat. said...

I'm really weird about food. It's quite OCD--but at least it's not unsafe OCD. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.