Saturday, November 22, 2014

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. When is the last time you spent time, in person, with your best friend?
Aside from Beast, it's been a VERY long time, over a year, probably close to 16 or 17 months. Missed a chance today, probably my last chance in a few months.
2. When is the last time you went for a drive with absolutely nowhere to go and no plan in mind, but just wanted to see a new place?
I used to drive around incessantly...haven't done it lately. Not for a really long time.
3. When is the last time you walked along a beach?
Last month, actually.
4. When is the last time you found a way to truly think “outside the box”?
I pretty much have to do this every day when I'm at the Reference Desk.
5. When is the last time you literally did “laugh out loud”?
When I slid on top of Beast giving him a hug in his chair a half an hour ago or so.
6. When is the last time you took what you genuinely felt was a major leap of faith?
The last time I thought Beast was drinking.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.