Monday, September 15, 2014

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) If I were the teacher, I would...
...have a blast. The teaching has never been the problem. Dealing with administrators and parents....that is the problem.
2) If the world worked on a barter system, how would you fare? Would you have services to barter? Would you be successful, or would you struggle?
Hmmm, I think I'd do ok in general, although "successful" might be overstating. I'd have enough to eat and a place to stay.
3) What is one thing that you constantly think (not worry) about?
I spend a LOT of time thinking about people. Hours and hours of down time noodling over relationships--old ones and current ones--wondering how the person is, why we haven't spoken in years, remembering stupid things that made us laugh (or cry), solving problems. This is definitely not (always) worry, just thinking.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo
Summer's over here. This past week went from temperatures in the high 70s at the beginning to highs in the low 50s this weekend. Still, walking in sand sounds delightful to me. It's not the sand I don't like at the beach....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.