Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Stealing (a.k.a. Post Number 7000*)

(Link in meme-roll)
Would you?

Would you ever cheat on someone if they cheated on you? I have no idea. I imagine I'd probably be too busy kicking his ass to the curb, or at least getting myself extricated from that relationship to worry about sleeping with anyone.

Would you ever consider becoming a teacher? Yes. I'd be more inclined to do it if I didn't have to deal with idiotic parents and administrators.

Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere? Nope.

Would you ever try fasting for a whole week? Nope.

Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions? Have been trying. It's not working real well.

Would you ever dye your hair purple? Sure, for a good reason, and temporarily.

Would you ever spend $100 for the best tasting hamburger in the world? Nope. Steak, maybe.

Would you rather chew gum off the ground or kill a squirrel? If I were hungry enough I'd kill a squirrel to eat.

Would you rather play Monopoly or Operation? Monopoly. I only played Operation a few times; we didn't own it at my house.

Would you rather eat chocolate or fruity candies? Probably should be "fruity" since most of that is flavoring, not actual fruit, but yeah....those.

Would you rather listen to one CD forever or become deaf? One CD forever.

Would you rather be deaf or blind? Deaf.

Would you rather text or talk on the phone? Text.

Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus? Miley seems more fun. Gaga seems slightly mad. Might be fun to get out with both of them.

Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar? I can (sort of) play piano, but guitar has eluded me. So let's learn guitar.

Would you rather have a stomach-ache or headache? Headache.

Would you rather be overly interesting or overly dull? Overly dull.

Would you rather be too loud or too quiet? Too quiet.


________________

* Yes, it's true: 10 years, 3 months and 7,000 posts. That's an average of 1.87 memes each of those days!   

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Congratulations on 7,000!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Wow. 7000. Congrats in the emf degree. You are a guru in all maters blog...

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats on 7,000.
I think Miley might be kind of fun too.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.