Saturday, August 23, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Old and Grumpy
  1. What’s something you have a grumpy old person’s attitude about?
  2. I'm not a fan of rudeness or kids racing cars down residential streets.
  3. What is evidence of your not being a completely grumpy old person?
  4. I don't mind kids on my lawn, nor do I mind kids in general (unless they're vandalizing and hiding books in my library).
  5. What’s something in your wardrobe that might qualify as old people’s attire?
  6. I have a few cardigans and a few old sweatshirts with embossed artwork.
  7. When during the week do you tend to be your grumpiest?
  8. I'm not at my best midafternoons on workdays. Otherwise, I don't think there's a particular day that's bad.
  9. Who in your family is most often in a bad mood, and who’s most often in a good mood?
  10. In my extended family, I would nominate Beast, Sparky, and Katherine for frequent moodiness, and me, Ham, and Marguerite for cheerfulness.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.