Saturday, August 2, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Octopi
  1. What’s something you own at least eight of?
    Since I'm eating dinner right now...I have ten regular dinner plates. And the china would make the total...20? Maybe more; I have a lot of china...which is ridiculous.
  2. How particular are you about the ink in the pens you write with?
    I'll write with whatever's handy, but there are some pens that are better than others. I like gel, but they tend to bleed through the paper, and the ink often ends up on my fingers.
  3. What’s something interesting you know about octopi?
    My understanding is that they are very smart. I don't know how we know that, though.
  4. What seems to have a suction-cup-like grip on your attention lately?
    Work. And Beast. At least I'm not worrying (too much) about the kid. He seems pretty well sorted.
  5. These questions were inspired by a song in which one of the repeated lyrics is often playfully mis-sung as “How am I gonna be an octopus about this?” That was going to be my question #5 this week, but then I thought nobody would ever come back after a thing like that, so your real question is: When you travel, whether it’s to a completely different culture or just to a neighboring state, how adventurous is your approach to the cuisine?
    I love misheard lyrics! This one is particularly awesome. As for adventurous cuisine...I'm not very brave. There's nothing worse than being sick on vacation, so I try to avoid 'weird food' which could lead to 'weird gut.'

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.