Monday, August 25, 2014

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Describe a time when you felt vengeful.
Anytime someone goes after my son, I pretty much go apeshit at least internally. Even though he's technically an adult now, I don't see this changing. Ever.
2) Are you a sports fan? Tell us about fandom. If you’re not, tell us why not.
I love football, mostly because Beast used to play, and then I also grew up watching it with my dad. I like the brutality and the pseudo-scientific factors--the hard hits and the measuring with chains for instance. It's really beautiful to watch when a team is working together. And of course, I like the history of the Packers, their traditions, and what they stand for. How can you not like a team that arrives at training camp like this?
3) What was the best thing that happened to you this weekend?
I got a new Nook!!
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo
It reminds me of old, classy stadiums that weren't all about jamming a gazillion fans under a dome, but about providing an attractive and comfortable place for an experience.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.