Monday, August 11, 2014

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) How do you feel when you do something that is very good?
Proud, and then I feel bad that I feel proud about something like that.
2) Do you like to dance? When was the last time you danced?
I car-dance with some regularity. The last time I danced on my feet was probably while cooking or putting away dishes with a CD in the player in there.
3) How do you feel about TV commercials? Are there some channels with better (or worse) ones?
I hate them. The non-premium channels are the pits: A&E, Ion, and all the Discover channels. I especially hate the "trans-v@gin@l mesh" and mesothelioma ads.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
This reminds me of summer mission trips with our high school group at church. I miss those kids...and those days.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.