Friday, August 8, 2014

Blogthings

You Are Bingo
You are an optimistic person, and you consider yourself to be lucky. Fortune just seems to smile on you.

You are definitely a bit of a gambler
, and you still hope to strike it rich. You believe that good things are coming your way.

You are very social and quick to vocalize what you are feeling. You don't hold back when it comes to your emotions.


You make friends easily, and you aren't shy. You like being part of a group, and don't mind being with fun strangers.
This started out very promisingly...and then tanked. I'm not a fan of making friends out of strangers; I never know what to say, and I am, indeed, quite shy.
Also...I don't think I've ever seen Bingo played in a bar....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.