Sunday, August 31, 2014

Blogthings

You Are in Your Musical 30s
You are at the point where your musical taste has really come into your own. You are quite sophisticated.

You aren't afraid to say what music you like, even if others don't agree. Being a fan isn't about being cool.

Musical trends matter less and less to you these days.
You're more into getting to know certain artists really well.

Your taste in music veers towards the complex and varied. You pride yourself on having a deep appreciation for the craft.
I'm not sure I'm sophisticated--I mean, I enjoy Miley Cyrus!--but I certainly have varied playlists. I bore easily.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.