Sunday, August 3, 2014

Blogthings

You Are Pieris Echidna
You are a big thinker and an even bigger idea person. You love to sketch out new concepts.

You tend to speculate and theorize. You don't believe that anything is set in stone, and you dig intellectual exploration.

You are reserved but never misanthropic. You love the world, but you tend to love it from a distance.


You are very precise in your thinking, but you are also very flexible. You never quite know where a train of thought will lead you.
Right, then. I'm pretty sure I'm the least-likely-butterfly in the world, but I do like thinking, though I never take it to extremes. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.