Thursday, August 28, 2014

Blogthings

You Are a Talker
You are a people person, and you have more friends than you can count. You get along with everyone.

You have mastered the art of smoothing over any social awkwardness or boredom.
You are extremely magnanimous and charming.

At work, you tend to network well and know as many people as you can. You inspire others and are the first to volunteer for something.

Your home is full of life and people. It may be a bit chaotic at times, but it is always a fun place to be.
I do like people. But I like my alone time too, and I'm actually pretty shy and socially awkward with new people. That means I'm readily able to spot other people's social awkwardness and try to cover for them if necessary.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.