Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blogthings

You Are the Lower Left Quadrant
You are a very reliable and responsible person. Everyone knows that they can count on you.

Your forte is organization. You are a good planner, and you always have a road map for success.

People like you don't mind hard work; in fact, you find being productive satisfying. You just make sure not to waste your time.

You are efficient
and focused. You are a strong believer in getting things done today over putting them off until tomorrow.
I'm generally reliable, though not always. I have flaky moments for sure. But I do tend to plan (obsessively) and I like being organized and lack of efficiency makes me nuts. HOWEVER, I'm a huge procrastinator.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.