Monday, August 25, 2014

Blogthings

You Are 'Cruel Summer'
You can't stand the summer and can't wait for it to be over. At least, that's how you feel about this summer.

You're not so into the heat, and you feel like this season is overrated. You'll take a crisp fall day instead.

You may not like the summer, but you find your solace where you can. And that solace usually involves air conditioning.

This summer may be cruel, but you'll get through it. You have the other wonderful three seasons as a reward!
Well, THIS is horseshit. This summer has been great, although it's gotten very humid this last week or so. I could live without that, but I LOVE hot weather as long as there isn't any humidity, which doesn't happen around here. So I'll take cooler temps and lower humidity any day, which is what this summer has been.

I do like fall, however. I like the song, too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.