Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blogthings

Your Writing Strength is Observation
Your writing often reads like really good non-fiction. You have a strong handle on the real world.

You understand current events and history well. You also know what makes people tick.


You can bring any idea or event to life, and you like to flesh out all the details. Your writing feels very real to readers.

For you, it is all about every little aspect of a story. Your readers are often delighted to see how well you wrap everything together in the end.
I don't really write as much as I wish I did, or as much as I could, but I think this is relatively accurate.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.