Monday, July 7, 2014

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) If you were a professor, what subject would you teach?
Probably history or English, but these days I might be teaching how to use a computer to non-traditional students. Or bibliographic instruction, i.e. "how to use the library."
2) Describe a dream that you had recently. Provide as many details as possible.
On the way back from seeing Sparky yesterday, I fell asleep figuring out how to gather some stats my boss asked me to work on. I'm not sure that counts as a dream exactly, but I'm relatively certain you don't want to know the details.
3) What is the dumbest thing you have ever done?
Dear God, there are so many things to choose from! My mouth gets me in a lot of trouble, and always has. My boss has been riding me hard for the last year to make that stop. I feel like I should just wear tape over my mouth at work every day. It's quite painful, annoying, infuriating, and endlessly frustrating because it comes up EVERY time we talk about ANYthing. I got slammed again Thursday for something I posted on Facebook. So now he's been "Acquaintance-Zoned"--considering I work at a library, I tend to have issues around being censored.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo
Yummy strawberries!! I think I'll stop and get some at the store tomorrow for lunch.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.